I would like to offer a genuine greeting to my visitors and readers. This website is where I share my mind with the world. It serves as a personal journal and healthy place to vent as well as an article repository for information. My name is Chris Nawojczyk. I enjoy writing about topics that I care about, to include philosophy, relationships, art, science and history. My other sites go into more specific detail on niche subjects, but this is my individual space. Please feel free to browse—and stay a while. 🙂
My desire to speak my mind is something unique which has attracted attention. I am not afraid to disagree with the status quo or go against the grain if I feel my advocacy serves the preservation of my ideologies and values. Many topics here are more personal, compared to my other websites that have niches specific to a given subject. Nevertheless, I will write about anything I want on here; after all it’s my blog!
Latest Posts from the Blog
Each day is a new miracle.
- Richard Stallman (American computer programmer and founder of Free Software Foundation)
- Free Software Foundation – working together for free
- Creative Commons: When we share, everyone wins
- Lew Rockwell (anti-state – anti-war – pro-market)
- California Open Source Agency – Liberty, Self-Governance & Transparency For The People
- Yoga Volition – Vinyasa Yoga and Fitness by Chris Nawojczyk
Thanks for stopping by—see you again soon.