I would like to offer a genuine greeting to my visitors and readers. This site is where I share my mind with the world. It serves as a personal journal and constructive place to vent, as I build an article repository of information. My name is Chris Nawojczyk. I enjoy writing about topics that I care about, to include philosophy, relationships, art, science and history. My other sites go into more specific detail on niche subjects, but this is my individual space. Please feel free to browse—and stay a while.
My desire to speak my mind is something unique which has attracted attention. I am not afraid to disagree with the status quo or go against the grain if I feel my advocacy serves the preservation of my ideologies and values. Many topics here are more personal, compared to my other websites that have niches specific to a given subject. Nevertheless, I will write about anything I want on here; after all it’s my blog—no social media tech giant shall silence me!
Latest Articles from the Blog
- Making News Playing the Fife at San Diego’s Kissing Statue (Video)
- Overcoming Poverty and its Psychological Connection to Depression
- Nothing in Life Ever Comes With a Free Lunch
- The Dating and Relationship Disaster of 2018
- The Light of the Creator Exists in Us Among Suffering
- Live Fearless: An Authentic Approach to Friend-Zone, Vulnerability and Breaking Up
Each day is a new miracle.
- Richard Stallman (American computer programmer and founder of Free Software Foundation)
- Free Software Foundation – working together for free
- Creative Commons: When we share, everyone wins
- Lew Rockwell (anti-state – anti-war – pro-market)
- California Open Source Agency – Liberty, Self-Governance & Transparency For The People
- Yoga Volition – Vinyasa Yoga and Fitness by Chris Nawojczyk
Thanks for stopping by—see you again soon.